About Michael M. Goldberg
Michael M. Goldberg is a personal injury attorney with over 25 years of experience and has recovered over 25 million dollars for his clients! He currently practices out of two offices, one in Long Island, New York (Rockville Centre) and the other in New York City (Midtown). While he accepts all types of personal injury and medical malpractice cases, he has a particular focus on “soft-tissue cases”. These are cases involving injuries to the muscles, tendons, or ligaments, joints, discs and/or nerves. Although these cases are challenging to prove, as the injuries are not always fully apparent and visible on typical diagnostic tools such as MRIs and X-rays, Michael Goldberg has developed a proven formula to process these cases and obtain the best results possible for his clients.
Three things set Michael Goldberg apart from his competition: First, he is always accessible and responsive to his clients. Every client is given his personal cell phone number and email and is able to call, text or email him 24/7 with questions, concerns or status questions about their cases. Second, all of his clients and their respective cases are given equal priority and attention, regardless of the size or value of their claim. Even the smallest claims in his office are aggressively processed and/or litigated and none of his files collect any dust!. Third, the results that he obtains for his clients are unsurpassed and on par with even the largest personal injury firms in the New York City area. Remember, when it comes to a personal injury law firm, bigger isn’t always better and having a memorable jingle doesn’t guarantee results!
Regarding education and admissions, Michael M. Goldberg graduated from Tulane University, School of Engineering in 1991, where he received a Bachelor of Science in Engineering. He went on to attend Franklin Pierce Law Center, where he received a Juris Doctorate and Masters of Intellectual Property Law simultaneously in 1994. He is admitted to practice in the State of New York, the State of New Jersey, Southern District of New York, Eastern District of New York, District of New Jersey, United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit and the United States Patent and Trademark Office. He is a member of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association, New York County Lawyer’s Association, the American Bar Association, the New York Bar Association and the Association of Trial Lawyers of America. He has been recognized for his accomplishments by many prestigious legal associations, including SUPER LAWYERS, LAWYERS OF DISTINCTION, MILLION DOLLAR ADVOCATES FORUM, AVVO and LONG ISLAND POWER ATTORNEYS.
If you’ve been injured or a family member has been killed, you deserve an attorney who is focused on tenaciously seeking one thing – full and fair compensation.
Whether you’ve suffered soft tissue injuries that are not apparent on x-rays or a grievous bodily injury, I am meticulous about proving fault and damages, and vigorously pursuing claims. And, if a fair settlement cannot be achieved, I won’t hesitate to take your case to trial. I know what is at stake. Let’s talk about how I can help you, and your options for compensation.
- B.S. in Engineering, Tulane University (1991)
- J.D., Masters of Intellectual Property Law, Franklin Pierce Law Center (1994)
- State of New York
- State of New Jersey
- Southern District of New York
- Eastern District of New York
- District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Rated as TOP LAWYER by Super Lawyers 2019, 2020, and 2021
- Avvo 10 Rating – “Superb”
- Member of “The Top Trial Lawyers in America” Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Member of Lawyers of Distinction
- Rated as PREMIUM Lawyer by Lawyers.com
- Selected as one of The Top 100 Trial Lawyers in New York State
- Nominated to Best Lawyers® in 2021
- Appointed to New York City Bar Association Referral Panel
- Appointed to Nassau Count Bar Association Referral Panel
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- New York County Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- New York City Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association
- American Academy of Trial Lawyers